Sunday, March 31, 2019

Actually change of plans!


Hey y'all,
So for two days, I have been cleaning, taking pictures and baking for the pictures for my article and cover. So, I made some changes to the original recipes because I realized they were quite difficult to actually do. I changed the recipes to simpler and better recipes; it was unrealistic of me to actually bake all of the recipes with the magazine and not spend so much money.
Here all the changes:

Black and white cookies: a twist on a classic recipe of chocolate chip cookies adding white chocolate chips
CHANGES: CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CHUNK WITH NO WHITE ONES

*Strawberry dream cake: a vanilla cake with strawberries inside the dough and whipped cream in the middle and outside
CHANGES: ONLY IN THE OUTSIDE NO INSIDE ICING

*Rainbow cupcakes: Vanilla cupcake with food coloring in the dough coloring like a rainbow with marshmallow fluff icing
CHANGES: VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH whipped CREAM ICING AND SPRINKLES ON TOP

Pot of Gold cake: a vanilla cake with gold chocolate coins in the middle and gold colored icing on the outside
CHANGES: VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND BUTTERCREAM ICING WITH CHIPS ON TOP

Cookies and creme cupcakes: chocolate cupcakes with an Oreo buttercream icing
CHANGES: CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH chocolate in middle BUTTERCREAM ICING
These changes made the process 100 times better and easier. I also got nice pictures from them by the help from my friend Alexa and asking my friend Gabriel for his opinion.
Here are some of the pics:






anyways bye Y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!