Thursday, March 21, 2019

Critic sesson!


Hey Y'all,
So today in class we had a critic session in my group were 3 film openings and 3 magazines. So, we first viewed a magazine named Seeker. The magazine was about the different places in Miami, so she asked if she should include the different people, for example, those who love art or history. We all agreed that idea was a great idea to include in her magazine. She also recommended vsco for editing pictures and we saw the different pictures she had taken. I loved how the pictures came out using vsco so I am using that for my pictures. The next project was a film opening about a girl who was abused and her father killed her bf and she went to jail for no reason. The project was really good and she just needed help with he actors and how to record the sound. Then, was another film opening and they needed help with sound and someone said to record sound before and then place when editing. Which everyone said was a good idea for the movie because sound is a difficult to handle. Then, was a magazine which was about healthy eating and we gave her ideas for a cover which we decided about an acai bowl which she thought was a good idea. She asked of what to include as a main article: I gave the idea of doing an interview and then have recipes which she liked but is not sure yet. Then, was another film opening and she needed help with sound also, so she decided of doing the recording like the other girl decided too. Then, it was my turn they helped me decide of what to do in the front cover! Which is a picture of a cake but in the middle there is going to be things coming out of it. I think I am going to go with candy or sprinkles but I am not sure yet. The session was really helpful towards my project and they were very nice to have criticism from. The idea was there but just needed some help coming out and the session was helpful for everyone
Bye y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!