Saturday, March 23, 2019

double page spread writting


Hey Y'all,
I focused on doing today was trying to see how the pictures were going to be taken. I am borrowing my friend's camera to take pictures because she is an expert. She will also help me create the recipes which I am going to try to finish the project by this week because of how this spring break I am going to have little to no plans. But, I looked at different kinds of interviews on the web by famous magazines. I already have the answers to the questions I asked, I just have to write the article. I plan to write it in google docs before because of how establishing everything I want to say and then cleaning it up for the article. This is better because the article can come out better without the irrelevant comments. My plan is to first write the recipes first then take pictures because of knowing how many I have to do so I can plan it. This is my goal this week to finish the whole creative process and next week do the CCR and Reflection.
Bye yall :)







Image result for food magazine interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!