Sunday, March 24, 2019

Editing pics and layouts!


Hey Y'all,
I am realizing that making the double page spread layout is challenging. I thought of using this picture but because the picture is horizontal, it does not fit with the layout of the page. The Ken Hom picture is my model for how I want my spread to look like. But, since a professional made this page I am really going to try hard to make some creative swaps. The picture which I am going to use is the one with (you spin me right round baby). The problem is how the photo was taken because I took it horizontally thus I am going to have to crop it to fit the page. I'm debating whether to include the phrase but I think it looks pretty cute so maybe I will keep it. This would be the front page and I will be including a phrase such as a decorator Samurai, knight or queen whichever sounds better. Right now, I think the queen sounds better. I have pictures of some of her work which I'm including which she deserves the title. Anyways, the final product of that page is not done because I got a little bit frustrated so I decided to take a break and work on the layouts of the article. I decided to include a quote in the first page to start the article "Every person has a bad baking experience that's how you learn" because a quote is used to grab the reader's attention and is better for the double page spread to begin.


Image result for food magazine interviews

Bye Y'all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!