Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Pictures!


Hey Y'all,
So this week its time to get that bread! I am focusing on finishing the entire creative part of the project during spring break. So I am researching how to take pictures and actually write an interview! I know how to take pictures but I will ask my photographer friend to come to help me because she knows how to take pictures better and can show me how to get a better quality picture. But, I went on a couple of sites and food bloggers because they always know how to take the best pictures since it's their specialty. But quickly realizing that food bloggers websites were not helpful towards my project because of not showing me how to take quality pictures for the cover. She is also going to help with the baking part of it because of how its a lot for one person to do. The articles have tips on how to take quality food pics which they all recommended using a camera to shoot the pictures which I agree because they have better quality pictures than the iPhone I have. The articles also said to change the angles to make the picture interesting. They recommended using an app to edit them after which I am going to use VSCO. The articles had examples of the pictures and on Instagram, there is plenty of picture examples which have ideas.



I start taking pictures tomorrow!

Wish me luck!
Bye Y'all

sources:
Bonisteel, Sara. “11 Ways to Take a Better Food Photo on Instagram.” The New York Times, The New York Times, 18 Oct. 2016, www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/18/dining/instagram-food-photography-tips.html.

Schonberger, Chris. “The 20 Greatest Food Bloggers of All Time.” First We Feast, First We Feast, 20 Oct. 2016, firstwefeast.com/eat/2013/08/best-food-bloggers-ever/.

Fantozzi, Joanna. “A Food Stylist Reveals 10 Tricks That Will Take Your Food Photos to the next Level.” INSIDER, INSIDER, 25 Aug. 2017, www.thisisinsider.com/how-to-take-better-food-photos-2017-8.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!