Sunday, March 17, 2019

Double page spread again? aw man!


Hey yall,
So now that I have actually grounded myself in this project, I have decided to do an interview with a girl named Talia. She is a well-known baker at our school who really enjoys baking with any emotion. I have chosen her because I already knew she liked baking and she would bring an interesting perspective in the magazine. But before I ask her if I can interview her first I came up with some fun questions to ask her about her hobby.
Questions:
1.) Who taught you how to bake?
2.) Since when have you been baking?
3.) What part of baking makes it fun for you to do?
4.)When do you usally find yourself baking a dessert?
5.) Do you bake specific things based on your emotion such as when you are happy: baking cookies?
6.) How many times a week do you usually bake something?
7.) For starting bakers, what tools do you recommed they should buy or use?
8.) What are your favorite tools you use when you bake?
9.) How would you describe yourself?
10.) What is your favorite thing to make? Why?
11.) What is your favorite dessert?
12.) Would you get a job in the future becoming a chief in a famous researunt or is baking your hobby?
13.) Would you rather make the dessert or have someone else make the dessert?
14.) Have you ever had a rut or a goof when baking a dessert?
15.) What tips do you have while baking that make it go better for beginners?
Last Question: What tips do you have for any baker?

I plan on doing this interview on Tuesday but I'm not sure because of how we have different schedules. Also, only included a 16 questions because I want to make sure that I have enough questions for the article to be two pages. But, if I have more room I will add more questions in the interview.
Thanks Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!