Monday, March 11, 2019

RECIPEEEES!


Hey Y'all,
So today I started with the process of coming up with recipes of what to include in my magazine. I decided to start with the actual content because this helps to narrow down what I want my articles to include. The recipes are mixtures of all things dessert. I also am going to include a few Hispanic desserts because of the unique aspect they bring to ordinary recipes in every magazine. The new recipes also bring some culture into the magazine. The Hispanic recipes are going to be included are

Alfajores: round almond cookies with Dulce De Leche (caramel) in between them
Polvorosas: butter cookies
Rice Pudding or Arroz con Leche

 For my other recipes, I am going to combine elements for unique combinations to create new fun recipes rather than generic recipes in cooking magazines. Most cooking magazines actually have twists on new recipes which gravitate to new audiences. This marketing strategy helps these magazines with their audiences to become more widespread to new cultures and ethnicities. So far I have created some recipes that I am excited to try together. My family is definitely going to be happy with these new treats in the house.

Bye, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!