Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Research :)


Hey y'all,
I realized that I had not thought of my table of contents for my magazine! So I was actually confused of what I have to include in my magazine because I believed I would have to create at least another article to the double page spread but I quickly headed to my teacher's website to check out some. The examples posted were very helpful in what I wanted to create for my magazine. The two creators here actually aren't in my genre but they used a very simple approach for their table of contents. But since they weren't in my genre, I wanted to look at food magazines table of contents for some ideas because I want to have a similar approach. I really liked the picture on the right because the uniqueness of a quick little blurb of the articles. I think I want to have that kind of approach with my table of contents. Minimal style but also includes pictures for the readers to know what the recipe looks like without having to flip back and fourth. I loved the table of contents from Madeleine. I thought it the pictures helped with the table of contents look really nice epically with the color scheme. I am going to do like hers: the style of having a picture next to the article instead of the main idea of the article. After, deciding this now I am going to decide my articles and my main article!!
By: Madeleine Zarfati

Image result for food network magazine TABLE OF CONTENTS
Food Network 














See Y'all later!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection!